Aquator is a 2D shooting game making use of an accelerometer, which is the primary controller. The theme comprises of the sea being in danger due to the presence of aquatic monsters. These monsters want to kidnap the baby fish and teach them disgusting practices, such as picking their noses as well as eating with dirty fins. They player’s task is to save these baby fishes and kill the monsters, by playing the role of a good Aquator and complete the mission.
- The player has to tilt the device from side to another and this results in the weapons being fired automatically.
- Both big and small fishes must be killed. However, while firing the player must also avoid the firing that returns from the monsters.
- You have to protect the Aquator from studs on both sides.
- The Nuke is a weapon that can be accessed just by tapping on the screen, in case there are too many enemies to handle. This results in killing all the fish that you see on the screen.
- Tapping on the screen and using the Nuke gives access to this super bomb.
- Mega food can be used to restore health and vitality.
- The power ups are a cool feature that enables the use of cool weapons.
- The user can connect his Google account with the game in order to see the leaderboards.
- There are two navigation options: tilting for moving around and tapping for making use of the Nuke.
- You have to shoot the evil monsters before they shoot you.
- There is an icon on the bottom left known as the health heart icon. Protect the health from getting down.
- The settings in the main menu allow you to make changes to the sensitivity.
- It also offers information about the game developers.
- The size of the app is 18.17 MB and it is available in the English language.
- The monsters are equipped with guns as well as poison.
- The player is supposed to accomplish his mission and destroy the treacherous enemies.
- Different enemies have varying capacities and stamina.
The game is simple and it is fun to play it. For those who have always dreamt of being a savior, the Aquator can more than fulfill their wishes. Swimming with the fish becomes real fun as you protect them from evil and save the underwater world.
The Nuke button has to be spent careful, as it takes a long time to reload after you have used it once. Mastering the game is also a little difficult.
The Aquator from Vacata AG is an app that is based on an emergency in the sea kingdom. The player has to protect the baby fishes or offspring. The Aquator is dispatched by the fish community in order to fight the aggressors. The Aquator is equipped with the latest scientifically developed combat bathyscaph and the submarine ship is set with the most powerful cannon for doing this. It is an Android app that can be downloaded from Google Play in the Arcade & Action Category.Download the App