Bluefy Bluetooth browser allows you to communicate with the outside world without needing native applications for connecting to BLE devices. Web BLE Browser lets you connect your smartphone to nearby Bluetooth devices directly from web pages. Simply detect and interact with various BLE devices such as smart home appliances, and medical devices namely glucose monitors, heart rate monitors, temperature sensors, and so on from appropriate web pages.
How Should It Be Used?
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Enable Bluetooth on your BLE device.
- Navigate to the Web Bluetooth API page for your device.
- Connect to the supported BLE device and use the functionality provided by the web page.
Intended For Web Developers
- The Bluefy browser allows developers to create web solutions that work on all iOS devices.
- The Web Bluetooth API specification enables websites running in the Central role to connect to remote GATT Servers via a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection. It allows communication between devices that support Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- To use Web Bluetooth, your website must use a secure connection (HTTPS)
Nevertheless, everything here is done professionally as you discover many salient features that simply demonstrate or illustrate how much care was put into the app during development. People love the key features, and this app is extremely useful.
People find many quality apps in various genres. Nothing beats the rewarding satisfaction people get when they finally sort out the correct app solution, even if it takes a while.
Bluefy Is an Excellent Web BLE Connect Solution
Create a Progressive Web App (PWA) that mimics native application capabilities such as stand-alone operation, notifications, and other features. Also, actively develop your own web R&D, and demos, improve your user experience, share with others, and create something unique and interesting.
This Bluefy – Web BLE Browser app completely meets all requirements for global users. It is one of the more useful apps released so far this year.