Virtual Décor Interior Design, released on September 11, 2014, is an amazing Lifestyle App. It is a simple, powerful, and fun way of discovering and virtually decorating a home, apartment, cabana, or condo with pictures of real furniture from renowned brands. Developed and released by TryOnApps, this app makes the tricky job of interior designing exciting and enjoyable. Creating designs and functional layouts can be quite difficult for those who do not have the expertise or experience of a professional interior designer. The Virtual Décor Interior Design App is an incredible way of helping its users in creating state-of-the-art designs using numerous and various design elements that include furniture, lighting, decorations to name a few. The current version of this app is 35.0.
The user just needs to take a picture of the room that needs interior décor. One can be their own interior designer and customize their rooms just the way they like. Using this Lifestyle App and decorating their rooms with real images of furniture saves them the expenses and hassles of hiring a professional designer.
- The app is available for the Android compatible devices. It requires Android 4.0 and above.
- The user can locate their treasures on an interactive map, and enjoy treasure hunting their favorite items at local stores.
- The interior design tool is easy to use and anyone can use it.
- The entire house can be decorated with the use of the app.
- Items can be added from different catalogs.
- The app is fine tuned in the recent version.
- Multiple upgrades are possible and all upgrades are available free.
- Its content rating is that of low maturity.
- Only 47 Mb space is required to download the app.
- It belongs to the “Lifestyle” app category.
Summary: Virtual Décor Interior Design is an updated app (version 17.1) of the Cojoy Media Showcasz Home Decoration App that has been receiving good reviews from app users. The users can take pictures of their bathroom, kitchen, or any other room in their house and try their hand at interior designing. They can have a fun time with numerous kinds of lighting, furniture, mirror, painting, and home décor elements to choose from. They can keep their favorite items in the treasure box and save their try-ons as their decoration idea cards. The decoration photographs can then be shared with friends and family via social media networks.
Good: This is a useful app as it gives the user a preview enabling him to know how a particular room will look when furnished with branded furniture of his choice. It gives the user a complete idea whether the furniture and other design elements would match the room, before he starts investing and making the purchases. The user can also move around some of the existing furniture, dragging them with his finger, to see how the realignments would make the room look. It saves a lot of physical labor and headache.
Bad: There is no bad report about this newly launched lifestyle app, yet.
Worth Having Application – Download the App