With the advanced technology embedded in the android devices, your mobile is your world. The mobile is now capable of doing works that are unimaginable and you cannot stop spending more time with it. However, there are some features that only a high end mobile has and they are all inbuilt. If you are about to make a PPT or do a correction on the go, on the presentation you made, the general android phone will not be able to do that. Neither it will be able to read what you write on screen with your finger. EasyPPT by Seowonjin has changed this perception that enables you to carry and edit the PPT wherever you want. Now, you don’t need to carry it in the pen drive that is a mere storage device. It is time to be super active with an app that allows you to save the PPT and control the screen.
The editing features of the application are quite amazing. You can take photos, change screen and add text to the PPT. It is possible to save the file in the phone and then transfer it to PC. The application is designed to take care of your professional requirement and saving time as you can use it on the go.
- The EasyPPT lets you carry your presentation file and control the screen of the PPT at the same time.
- The app is downloadable on android devices with android 2.3.3 or later. The version 1.0 of the app takes around 1.9 MB space on your device and it is available for free.
- You can save PPT on your mobile and then send it to PC.
- One of the major features of the app is that you can insert text in the PPT and this can be done by using your finger or hand. The writing on the screen of the phone with your hand or pen will be recognized by the app. It has pressure recognition technique for the same.
- Natural writing is detected by the pen pressure detection measure.
- The app can change the PC screen on the mobile. It allows the user to turn pages.
- The app can take photos and use it in the PPT as it appears on the PC screen.
- You can open your saved file remotely with the phone.
- You can connect to the IP using your phone and open the PPT files saved on the computer from your phone.
- You need to connect the PC and the phone and transfer files.
Summary: The EasyPPT is an app with numerous features that are of great utility for students as well as professionals who are always short of time. The app though may not allow you use all PPT features, will at least help you build a decent PPT.
Good: The feature of detecting pressure on the screen for natural writing on the page is the key feature of the app that gives you freedom to create.
Bad: Many features can be included in the coming versions, to make the app, complete.