Though the summer Olympics are closed, the sports spirit is still in the air. If you are still hungering to create new records, there is a free access to the new game Ginger Run and indulge in some ginger fun. You can sprint about with other players from all over the world and set new records. You can select to represent any country of your choice and lead your country into becoming the first in world records. It is a game of world competition where you can join the Ginger Olympics and become the best Ginger runner in the world. The game was released on 27th August, 2012 and the size is 26.5 MB. It is available in Russian and English language and the seller is Oleg Kapitonov.
The controls of the game are quite easy to lean. There are separate buttons available for each leg of the ginger runner. You can use these to speed him up and make him run. The swipe can help him jump when there are obstacles. The game is compatible with iPhone 3GS as well as with iPhone 4 and 4S. It is also compatible with the iPod touch of the 3rd and 4th generation as well as the iPad with an iOS requirement of 4.3 or later.
- It is the story of a gingerbread kitchen derby.
- The game involves making the gingerbread run for as long as it can and stay ahead of its rivals.
- The gingerbread loves to get more bonuses and coins and is supposed to stay clear from the food barriers.
- There are two types of competitions available in the game, namely, the personal and the international.
- You can choose any country you wish and attempt to lead your country to victory.
- The control system is unique.
- The derby and the team running takes place between countries and you can even compete with your friends in the game.
- If you stay ahead of the real rivals in the game, you can get medals.
- The searches and scenario are very interesting with several hidden perks available.
- The game provides atmospheric music.
The graphics are beautiful and the mechanics are good fun with quite easy controls. The music is also excellent and one just can’t stop whistling to the music.
However, some users might find the game a bit repetitive.
Gingerbread the game is a game in the action genre developed by Oleg Kapitonov released in August 2012 in the US. It is an action, derby game where the player can represent a country of his choice with excellent scenario and music in the background. There’s also plenty of stuff and support for this game in the shop.