Have you ever thought what impact your messages can have on the other person and how he is going to react with the same? Sometimes your jokes and messages in good spirit are taken wrongly and with the evidence people succeed to prove that you are wrong. You cannot really do anything, but only think if there was a way out that would have deleted the message after they were seen. You actually need something that would allow people to see your message but would not allow them to take screenshots. This has been made possible by iDelete, an app available on itunes that take care of your privacy.
IDelete, by iDelete technology has introduced its 1.0.4 version and it has gained huge response since then. The app provides you a scope to set timer for your messages and once the time is over, the message gets deleted from the server as well as the profile of the receiver and sender. The receiver can see the message in a loop and can navigate it. However, he cannot take any screenshot and keep it as evidence. This technology is patented by the company. So, if you want to get the benefit of auto deleting message you will have to download this app which is currently available for free on itunes.
- iDelete allows the user to send message using this app which gets deleted automatically.
- You can set the timer for your messages after which the message will be deleted.
- You can add images to the new messages and send them along with the text. The same rule of auto delete is applicable for the images that you send.
- The iDelete comes with special inbox, outbox and settings which you can check when required.
- The receiver will not be able to take any screenshot of the messages as they would be displayed in a loop. So, there is no chance of leaving any trace.
- The iDelete message allows you to delete the message if the receiver has still not opened it.
- IDelete is secured with iDelete pin.
- You can send the same message to multiple people from the same screen.
- The picture screen shows the name of the sender.
- The app is made for fun and enjoyment but it is possible to use it in a wrong way.
- This app is available for users of iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. The version 1.0.4 of the app requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- The app takes only 2.5MB space on your device.
Summary: iDelete is an iTunes app available for users with iOS 6.0 or later. This app is capable of sending messages without a trace, which means the messages would be self destructed after a certain time. You can send text and images using this app.
Good: The self destructive feature and patented screen shot blocking feature is something to look out and all these are available for free.
Bad: There is no major problem with the app.