A good employee scheduling app can make your job as a manager easy on the go. QuickSchedule is a simple, fast employee scheduling app that lets you create a schedule and share it with other employees, all in a matter of seconds. Designed on the lines of simplicity and usefulness, QuickSchedule is ideal for users, especially small business managers and owners who do not have a lot of time, looking to create and maintain weekly employee schedules. The app has been designed by Darell Nicholas, who originally created the app to assist his wife, manager of a convenience store, make weekly employee schedules for a team of about five people. QuickSchedule is available in the iTunes store and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The app requires iOS 7.0 or later and is optimized for iPhone 5.
Employee scheduling is something every organization, big or small, can benefit from. An efficient scheduling app or software ideally saves you time, makes shift information available readily, and also keeps employees happy. Basically, it should simplify the process of entering employee information and shift details. Additionally, employee scheduling lets you schedule employees to work only when they are available and simplifies the management’s ability to give each employee sufficient hours while ensuring only employees with the proper qualification cover the relevant shift. QuickSchedule comes with a set of simple yet very effective features that help you do the job easily.
QuickSchedule is ideal for small businesses and teams. It is simple, user-friendly, and does not require the user to spend many hours trying to learn the app. QuickSchedule can be used to create weekly employee schedules. In addition to the managers and owners, employees can also use this app to create a schedule for themselves and send it to the management for approval or share it with other employees. The app has ample scheduling and reporting capabilities that are easy to use.
- Users can add employee information with first and last names, and optional email address if the user wishes to share a copy of the schedule with the employee.
- The owner can add and configure daily shifts by setting the shift name, start time, and end time.
- A simple and quick add employee screen lets you edit employee information, delete, or add details back.
- Shifts or employee details can be removed by simply swiping to delete.
- The scheduled hours of each employee are summed up in real time as and when they are assigned to and removed from shifts.
- Users will be able to send the entire schedule to every employee in the team with a single tap.
- The email has a scheduled hour summary for each employee. It is formatted in rich text and compatible with most computer/ phone platforms and email clients.
- The app does not collect or use personal information anywhere outside. Emails are sent through the users’ own email application.
Available for $0.99 in the iTunes store, QuickSchedule offers ample and efficient employee scheduling capabilities for the price. Users will be able to save the price of the app in notebook paper alone.
Good: QuickSchedule is simple, fast, easy to use, and ideal to keep a small group on the same page on a schedule.
Bad: The app is not suitable for scheduling a larger group or a growing team of employees. However, QuickSchedule is typically designed for small businesses only.Download the App