Any project or company offering guaranteed returns for their investors which are higher than bank yield might be also called HYIP. Among huge Internet investors it is primarily accepted to understand by the term sites that provide high returns, but operating on the pyramid principle.
How does it happen?
Since majority of HYIPs working on the Internet has no representative offices offline and actually deal with redistribution of funds between their members. Moreover there are no activities leading to the production of added value, and the promised interest is paid from funds coming from new registered members.
Who Develops HYIPs?
It is generally noted that either one man or whole group can work to develop HYIP. The HYIP creator is also called admin. The market is constantly filled with new members; most of them are focused at raising funds. Such HYIPs are developed extensively for a project admin to earn.
There are administrator who can make high-quality, long-lived programs. Such HYIPs are invested heavily and in the future a lot is spent on advertising. It is backed up by a whole group of people: a programmer, designer, organizer and advertiser. Primarily these HYIPs are rare, but even ordinary members who enter in the development stages of the pyramid earn in them.
What Are HYIPs developed for?
They are developed for the project organizer to make money. It is the main thing to understand when investing in HYIP programs. At the same time, with the right adopted approach to the HYIP, correct calculation of when to enter and exit might yield profit.
What Types Of HYIPs Are?
You can divide HYIPs into three groups with respect to tariff plans or, in other words, profitability.
- Low-interest HYIPs – Programs with the yield of up to 15 percent per month
- Mid-interest HYIPs – Programs with the yield of 30 percent – 60 percent per month or 1-2% per day
- High- interest HYIPs or Fast HYIPs
- Programs with the yield of 60% per month, or from 2.5 percent to 3 percent per day and above
Also subdivided in to two groups of HYIPs:
- MLM (multi-level marketing) programs – The focus is on a multi-level referral program.
- Hourly programs (doublers) – Interest is occurred hourly and a deposit amount is doubled in a very short period of time, e.g., a day.
In conclusion for users who need to enjoy the popular HYIP integration it is good to know about Best HYIP Software 2019, HYIP Guide, HYIP Programs and HYIP Scripts particularly when they bring something unique to the global HYIP market.